Listing ID: 13706 Last Refreshed: 24/04/2019 Total Views: 21093
Million dollars restaurant selling at unbelievably low value!
Why does it worth Million dollars?
Ø Over $700,000 initial set up cost from previous owner
Ø Amassed over the last 25 years, countless original and valuable collectibles are being displayed in the shop
Ø Takeover fee inclusive of all kitchen equipment, full operational staffs, SOPs, recipes and of course the collectibles.
Wait no more!
· Asking price: $200,000 only!
· Accessible to 3 different MRT Stations: Farrer Park / Bendemeer / Boon Keng
· Surrounded with HDB, Condos and Hotels
· Total of 3 storeys, 1st floor 1300sqf, 2nd floor 1300sqf, 3rd floor 500sqf, lastly ORA 700sqf
· Ready to start business immediately
· Distinct interior and good for Al Fresco, Casual Dining, Private Functions, Large Parties and it’s kids friendly
· 11k and counting followers in Facebook
· Awarded with TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2017
Their American menu features a range of specialty meats. They has robust meat offerings along with over 30 types of craft beers from around the world.
Owner will provide full guidance during the takeover period.
For further enquires / keen / viewing, please contact us at email@example.com or +65 91059695